Creating a basic product
There are 2 steps in which to create a product, the first step you can enter your basic product details and either create and add another product, or create and customise your current product. This is great if you want to add in a bulk load of products and finish setting them up later.
- From your Dashboard, click on Add a Gift. Note: Alternatively you can add a gift from the floating + icon in the bottom right hand of the screen, this will activate your vendor quick access menu.
- Once selected, it will take you to the Add a Gift form where you can provide the most basic details to get your product started.
- Enter your basic product details. The common details required are:
- Product title: Give your product a descriptive title
- Product short description: This description is displayed below the product title and price on the product page, be sure to keep it short and descriptive, including any key information.
- Price: Enter a regular price (Discount price is optional) You can even schedule discounts for a certain amount of time. You can enter a starting date and end date to apply automatic discounts to your product.
- Product Categories: Select the categories you would like your product to appear in. It is recommended to keep these to a minimum and use products tags when customising your product if you need to show your products based on multiple factors or for searching and sorting.
- Full Description: Enter a full description of your product.
- Select Create & Add New Gift to add another gift or Add & Customise Gift to proceed to Step 2, customising your gift.
I want to continue to customise my simple product
I want to continue to customise my variable product
I want to continue to customise my grouped product